Full-Time Merchandiser Jobs
Responsibilities for the Merchandiser Job
- Liaise with buyers, analysts, stores, suppliers and distributors.
- Work closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how products should be displayed to maximize sales.
- Analyse the market situation based on daily market intelligence.
- Conduct product training for promoters in the shop.
- Maintain store shelves by observing displays of the respective products and removing the damaged ones.
- Submit regular reports to the management about growth, expansion or closing of some stores.
- Any other duties as instructed by the director.
Qualifications for the Merchandiser Job
- Degree/Diploma in Communication/Journalism
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications
- At least 1 year of experience as a Merchandiser in the media industry
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
How to ApplyQualified candidates to submit their CVs to email@example.com. Clearly indicate ‘TV Merchandiser’ on the subject of the email.
764 total views, 2 today