Full-Time Medical Laboratory Technicians Jobs (100 Positions)
- Preparing Reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writting and recording results;
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing requisition forms for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving/collecting, labelling and registering specimens;
- Diaggregating specimens for processing and analysis
- Performing routine diagonistic tests;
- Dispatching the results for clinical management;
- Preparing stains;
- Performing blood grouping;
- Issuing blood and blood products to Peripheral health facilities;
- Storing blood products according to their requirements.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratories Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Valid Practicing Certificate from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians & Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to ApplyApplicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and Any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to: The Secretary County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304 KUTUS Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays). Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below. Kenya Revenue Authority Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct) Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 7th June 2019 Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications. NOTE Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply. Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details. The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.
882 total views, 1 today