Full-Time Marketing Officer Jobs
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years),
International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
Reference Number: HR/OC/01/2022
The college is seeking to recruitsuitable Candidatesfor the Marketing Officer position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously drive new business through networking with current and prospective partners.
- Conduct market intelligence to ensure alignment of training and consultancy with market needs.
- Support the college’s business development through relationships/partnerships building by organising meetings, conferences, events, exhibitions, open days etc.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity and marketing materials
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Represent the college at various events
- Undertake market research and establish the best ways to reach target groups
- Write, edit and proofread marketing materials for use in different channels
- Oversee the writing, editing, updating and placement of content on the website
- Manage Social Media and other digital marketing platforms
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare performance reports
Required minimum qualifications / experience and personal attributes:
- A bachelor’s degree with specialization in Marketing /Sales
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, management and delegation skills, strong networking skills and creative instincts.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to plan and use time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Social Media ad Digital Marketing
How to ApplySubmit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 20 January. 2022
112 total views, 2 today