Full-Time Marketing Manager Jobs (2 Positions)
Kenya Tourism Board – KTB seeks to recruit competent individuals to fill the following positions: KTB Marketing Manager 2 Positions.
Brief About Kenya Tourism Board (KTB)
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) is a State Corporation established under the Tourism Act whose mandate is to market Kenya as a tourist destination locally, regionally and internationally. KTB’s marketing strategy includes inspiring the world through a powerful brand Kenya by digital marketing programs that takes advantage of the latest technology and research-based strategies. The position(s) above is key in order to deliver on this strategy and for Kenya to compete effectively with other destinations.
A Marketing Manager may be deployed to manage Regional Markets, Exhibitions & Events, CRM and Partnerships or Online Marketing.
Key Responsibilities for the KTB Marketing Manager
- Develop policies, strategies and procedures for marketing activities
- Oversee preparation and implementation of marketing strategies
- Manage the marketing budgets for the division
- Define and implement the action plans for their division and achieve the objectives set.
- Manage, supervise and monitor supplier’s performance in the market in order to achieve objectives
- Identify process improvements that reduce cost, improve quality and allow for the more efficient usage of organizational resources in the region.
- Mentor, coach and provide leadership to the officers in the region.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of the Online Marketing Budget.
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online marketing tools including and not limited to KTBs websites and applications, Campaign ads and campaign landing pages.
- Elaborate the definitive briefings, manage the contracting of media agencies and the international PR agency and follow up on implemented actions
- Monitor, analyse and report Communication and PR results on a quarterly basis
- Lead the planning of events, from start to finish, according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Provide logistics services to the rest of KTB in the organisation of events (fairs, fam-trips, press-trips, workshops, etc.)
- Design KTB’s events Plan based on the requirements Business Development Department of Product and the regions
- Monitor, analyze and report events results on a quarterly basis
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Plan business intelligence requirements for the industry
- Manage, exploit and sell market knowledge, data and internal and external information to the industry
- Coordinate with KTB CEO and Director of Marketing on training, promotion and support to DMCs, product and market information, marketing advice, event organization, etc.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager in the preparation of plans and monitor the implementation of actions
- Identify opportunities for cross-market sales
- Develop information/facts of Kenya’s positioning in regions
- Prospect new opportunities and partnerships with the goal of generating revenue for KTB.
- Coordinate with the Business Development Department to generate content for the different audiences (consumers, influencers, stakeholder, sector, etc.), and platforms (web, catalogue, guide, publications, etc.)
- Sell the portfolio of the Services provided by KTB to the sector using the different available channels
- Identify and evaluate potential services to increase the competitiveness of the sector
- Identify the marketing communications channels appropriate for the marketing regions
- Originate and implement exhibitions concepts and design
- Ensure that exhibitions are used effectively to improve productivity and increase results
- Monitor & evaluate exhibitions effectiveness as a marketing tool
- Develop and implement KTBs online marketing and advertising strategy in line with the organization’s overall strategy.
- Manage editorial content on various online assets managed by KTB.
- Deliver reporting and insights that measure KTBs performance online.
- Inform acquisition KPIs, including CPA, CTR, Conversions and ROI for online marketing campaigns.
- Review new digital communication technologies and keep KTB at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of KTBs online marketing efforts, including Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing.
- Design KTB’s 360º Communication Plan (PR, online / offline advertising, SEO / SEM, website, apps and social networks
- Coordinate promotional activities for events
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Attract and negotiate collaboration agreements with private companies to support the value return, communication and marketing of tourism products, in line with the marketing strategy
- Monitor the implementation of marketing agreements
Customer Service and Support
- Attain the target volumes and reach the quality of contacts in the CRM and a good degree of customer retention and loyalty
- Implement CRM strategy and tactics
- Plan and manage the customer needs and the ways of capturing customer data
- Design the CRM campaign plan, in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Oversee direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Track the satisfaction of the sector
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are advised to make applications online by 5:00pm 31st January 2022 No hard copy applications will be accepted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit VALID DOCUMENTS to satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
213 total views, 2 today