Full-Time Marketing Manager Jobs
Mradifund is an investment holding company with portfolio companies in financial services, FMCG and content creation. We believe in doing well AND doing good. We own/are invested in companies that solve significant challenges in society, but also are large enough markets to be profitable.
The marketing and communications manager is tasked with supporting business leaders across Mradifund in achieving their commercial objectives by developing & executing transformative marketing & communications strategies.
This means that you will fully own and run with all our online and offline engagement, with the main KPI being your ability to build and execute effective strategies that convert to sales. For purposes of scale, you’ll focus quite heavily on the online (60-70%), and less on the offline engagement (30-40%).
Your focus is on 2-3 brands, which will become your babies. There are people who focus on creating the product, perfecting the it so it’s by far the best in the market, and making sure it’s available for you as you market. Your role is to make sure customers know, are excited about them and buying them.
- Marketing & communications strategy formulation & implementation
- Planning & implementing annual marketing plans, targets & budgets; monitoring of performance against plans
- Overseeing creation of various communication tools (corporate profiles, sales decks, branded merchandise etc)
- Formulating marketing best practice guidelines & ensuring bench-marking with international standards
- Brand creation, positioning, management & growth
- Development & execution of brand positioning strategies
- Overseeing positioning of developments, projects & sub-projects attractively to target clientele
- Brand management & growth
- Media & public relations management
- Formulation of media strategies covering above-the-line, below-the-line & digital media channels
- Event management
- Concept formulation for various product launches
- Creation & implementation of on ground product activations
- Overseeing planning & execution of various company eventsSales & Customer Service
- Identifying, meeting and selling to potential clients (on ground activations, online)
- Managing and resolving customer queries online and offline
- Project Management
- Project conceptualization, planning & scoping
- Activity planning, sequencing & resource planning (team, time & finances)
- Project plan management & documentation
- Risk analysis & mitigation
- Project completion, monitoring & evaluation
- Team management & motivation
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Mradifund career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
541 total views, 1 today