Internship Marketing Internships
Marketing Internship at Alternate Doors
Our client is a market leader in the ICT industry currently looking to hire a Marketing Intern.
The marketing interns will be trained about the products and services and will gain marketing skills. They are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join their marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve their goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Marketing Internship Responsibilities
- Marketing company’s products and Services
- Bring on board new clients
- Be involved in promotion activities
- Marketing on social media
- Networking, Cold calling and visiting potential clients
- Record information on a database and maintain clients’ database
- Following up with clients and attending meetings
- Conduct follow up calls, relationship building and free demos for clients
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Requirements for the Marketing Internship
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media marketing
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales and Marketing
How to ApplyAll job applications can be made by sending an email of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
710 total views, 1 today