Full-Time Marketing Executive Jobs
Monsanto marketing and product management function is seeking a Marketing Executive based in Kenya, reporting to the Brand Manager. This role will work closely externally with Media advertising, Design agencies, Distributors/Dealers, Customers and internally with Country marketing team, country sales team, Country finance team, Country procurement, as well as Country supply chain teams.
Support the country marketing team with administrative tasks including data entry, field activation support, tracking of relevant marketing activities, basic analysis and some communications
Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Support the Brand managers in the execution of field activation, promotional activities and events
- Liaise with vendors as required in regards to specific promotions development
- Support in the development of defined internal communications as required
- Co-ordinate the regional adaptation and translation (as required) of approved marketing material
- Identify and collect market intelligence and data
- Generating Purchase Requisition in SAP (All Type of PR)
- Follow up with Vendor for Quotations along with procurement
- Follow up with Procurement Team for Purchase Orders(PO’s)
- Follow up with vendor for material dispatched and with Sales Team for Material Receipt confirmation before
- Perform MIGO in SAP (as required)
- Follow up with finance teams for all vendor payment requirements
- Processing of vendor Invoice (as required)
- Tracking Open PR – PO (Monthly Basis)
- Maintain country A&P tracker – Monthly A&P accrual as required
- Cross check with finance A & P cost and Marketing A & P
- Coordinate with all region admins for field expenses
- Tracking freight costs and invoice process
- Where relevant support the marketing lead in coordinating their travel needs and in personal expense management
- Support in organization of marketing team meetings
Qualifications for the Marketing Executive Job
- Undergraduate college degree with specialization in marketing, communication, international business or other business related
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in the agricultural sector has an added advantage
- Customer and market oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with associated deadlines for deliverable results
- Mature, pragmatic and organized but flexible approach
- Team player but can work under minimal supervision
- Creative thinker
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Should be willing to work on an initial 18-month contract
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
501 total views, 1 today