Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
Job Purpose: To provide a healthy work environment and ensure the safety of guests and staff and inculcate a culture that puts health and safety at the fore of all hotel operations.
- Provide a safe working environment in compliance with NEMA and labour laws
- Responsible for accident prevention programmes
- Responsible for developing and coordinating annual preventive maintenance schedules for hotel machinery and equipment
- Coordinate general cleaning programmes/ hotel room care programmes so that guest satisfaction goals are attained (in conjunction with the housekeeper)
- Audit cleanliness and functionality of the room from a maintenance perspective – identify faults and ensures standards are kept
- Responsible for training fire evacuation teams, first aid teams and for conducting periodical fire drills in the hotel
- Should have a polytechnic diploma in Building/ mechanical engineering or its equivalent
- Should be well-trained in plumbing and electrical work
- Should be physically fit enough to lift and carry at least 40 lbs., and able to stand and walk over extensive time periods
- At least 4 years work experience in a similar position in a large hotel.
How to Apply
837 total views, 1 today