Full-Time Legal Officer Jobs
Legal Officer Job at Business Partner Consultants
Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our fast expanding client with regional presence seeks to engage passionate and energetic talent in the following positions:
Main Purpose of the Job: To provide strategic legal advice to The Board and Management so as to enhance good corporate governance and compliance with set laws and regulations.
Key Job Skills:
- Sound understanding of the regulatory environment with respect to statutory and regulatory authorities,
- Excellent knowledge of corporate, regulatory and company law, rules and norms, Leadership and business skills,
- Communication and negotiation skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- eople management skills,
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- High initiative and ability to work independently with minimum supervision,
- High integrity and good ethical behavior,
- Attention to detail.
Legal Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor of laws Degree (LLB) from a recognized institution.
- An advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current advocate’s practicing certificate.
- Must be a Certified Public Secretary and a member of ICPSK
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
How to ApplyQualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke/careerson or before Sunday 13th May, 2018 Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank.
762 total views, 2 today