Full-Time Legal Associate Jobs
Legal Associate Job at Sheer Logic
This is a one year contract with possibility of renewal.
Responsibilities for the Legal Associate Job
- Assisting in the management of the former general insurance matters that may arise
- Preparation of briefs relating to client’s matters ;
- Acting as a liaison between Management and our client; and the external counsel appointed to represent the company ;
- Providing support in managing external counsel in charge of preparation of leases for client’s premises ;
- Providing legal support to the property manager in charge of client’s premises and also providing legal support to the Forensic matters ;
- Providing legal support in the following up and advisory in respect of the matters relating to client
- Actively following up in the prosecution of accused reported and in the court registry ensuring that matters proceed timely ;
- Drafting of legal documentation required in compliance with statutory requirements including but not limited to affidavits, statements, pleadings etc ;
- Meetings with clients who have reported/affected by fraud ;
- Managing external legal counsel representing client in criminal prosecutions;
- Dedicated resource required to follow up on the repayment and foreclosure of non-performing mortgage loans as part of de-risking the balance sheets.
Legal Associate Job Qualification
- At least 2 years relevant experience post-admission (Experience in insurance sector will be an added advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized institution.
- Post graduate diploma from Kenya School of Law; Advocate
Skills and Attributes
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Team player; and
- Excellent research and technical legal skills.
How to ApplySend your cv to email@example.com by 8th June 2018, clearly indicating the job title.
683 total views, 2 today