Full-Time Laboratory Technologist Jobs
Laboratory Technologist Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs,
Facility: Nyalife Womens Health clinic- Member of Nas Group of companies
Job Title: Lab Technologist Assistant
Reports To: Clinic Administrator
- Collecting, receiving and analyzing samples
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures
- Reviewing test results for accuracy and consistency, correlating results with patient’s conditions.
- Notifying the appropriate health professional in the event that Critical / Panic values or questionable results that verification or re-collection of samples.
- Maintaining laboratory records and filing system of patient information, equipment and tests results to comply with regulations.
- Entering results in information system.
- Progressively improves the turnaround time.
- Lead in writing and revising of the technical procedures and manuals.
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and monitor laboratory supply levels and assist in re-ordering and inventorying supplies.
- Ensuring tidiness of laboratory rooms, benches and strict adherence to all safety guidelines
- Ensuring proper internal and external controls for reliable laboratory results
- Greet patients as they arrive in the office for appointments and provide them with paperwork to complete
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to appropriate staff members
- Notify staff members when patients arrive for scheduled appointments
- Schedule appointments with an optimal patient flow for all doctors
- Ensue the clinic is clean and safe
- Communication duties to call patients and necessary parties
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Certificate in medical laboratory sciences with proven experience
- Valid practice license
How to ApplySend your applications to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com on or before 10th May, 2021. Office Contact: +254715996200 for queries
626 total views, 1 today