Full-Time Laboratory Clerk Jobs
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting technical and administrative processes in the laboratory to ensure smooth flow of services.
- Effectively manage laboratory supplies to ensure availability, efficient use and minimal stock variances.
- Dispatch samples for outsourced testing in a timely manner and maintain related records.
- Maintain laboratory archives and relevant records.
- Assist in microbiology media preparation and sterilization of laboratory apparatus and waste.
- Perform general front office and messenger duties.
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- At least one year working experience in a similar position.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th February 2019. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
701 total views, 1 today