Full-Time Jobs at Moniepoint (2 Positions)
Moniepoint Inc. is a leading financial technology company that provides a seamless platform for businesses to accept digital payments, access credit and access simple business management tools that enable them to grow with ease.
- Location Nairobi
About the role
- Moniepoint Kenya is seeking an innovative and strategic leader to join our growing firm as the Head of Data. As the Head of Data, you will be instrumental in shaping our data strategy and driving data-driven decision making across the organization. You will lead a team of data professionals to utilize the power of data to unlock insights, create innovative solutions, and drive growth across the firm and in the fintech industry.
Location: Nairobi (Full time)
What you’ll get to do
- Collaborate closely with our CXO, leadership team, and business leaders to shape our data-driven growth strategy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with C-level executives and business leaders.
- Act as an ambassador for data-driven decision-making within the company, ensuring that insights are shared and acted upon across departments
- Lead the design and implementation of data governance frameworks and quality standards to ensure data accuracy, consistency, and compliance
- Drive business results through analytics and insights while promoting a data driven culture across the organization
- Define and track key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of data initiatives
- Continuously analyze and optimize data processes to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Demonstrate excellent project management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related field
- Proven track record of 8+ years in data-related roles, with at least 3-5 years in data leadership positions (building and coaching a team of data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists)
- Exceptional expertise in data architecture, database design and data warehousing
- Proficiency in data analytics tools, languages (SQL, Python, R), and data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, ect.)
- Strong understanding of fintech industry (e.g. Payments, Lending, etc.), trends, technologies, and regulator landscape is a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Location Nairobi
About the Role
- In the role of Marketing Manager you will take charge of growing Moniepoint brand in Kenya, driving penetration and building preference and top of mind with the goal of achieving market leadership. We are looking for a seasoned consumer marketer who has high analytical skills, strong drive and results orientation, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that’s required to develop winning solutions, and the emotional intelligence required to thrive in a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different areas.
Location: Nairobi Fulltime
What you’ll get to do
- Set and define the growth annual targets and the budget required to achieve the leadership objectives in Kenya
- Define the growth strategy and the optimal budget allocation per channel / lever to deliver on the agreed business objectives; define the right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC (Cost of Acquisition)
- Build detailed annual growth plans, including levers such as offline media, performance marketing, social media, incentives, etc
- Coordinate and steward the local and global specialists to execute on the agreed growth plans
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities to drive increased brand awareness via Offline Media and drive increased conversion with the help of our Global Digital team
- Establish meaningful business relationships on behalf of the business that will help grow our business and help our Offline Media and ATL efforts (Media agency,
- Creative agency, Research agency, etc).
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Actively collaborate with the sales team and support them tactically to acquire customers from direct sales
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at blue-chip FMCG, e-commerce, telecom and/or top notch tech companies.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, defining investment strategy and building and executing annual marketing plans, including media investment and promotional campaigns.
- Solid baseline of consumer marketing fundamentals.
- Business oriented marketing mentality; passion for measuring, evidence driven and ROI obsessed.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions connecting multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative information, and capacity to understand and work with complex marketing levers you have never worked before.
- Strong experience with ATL media strategy and media
- Experience with performance marketing and CRM is a plus
- Outstanding verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Team management and people development skills.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
29 total views, 3 today