Full-Time Jobs at Jamii Telecommunications Limited (3 Positions)
Jamii Telecommunications Limited (JTL) is a privately owned Kenyan telecommunication service provider offering broadband and mobile services under the “FAIBA” brand.
- Location. Nairobi
STORE OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receipt and Issuance of materials both physically and in the system both in Nairobi and other regions.
- Verification of reports from other regions and contractors before replenishing their stock.
- Dispatching materials to regions through Stock Transfer Order (STO) process.
- Inventory management: Plan and project Stores requirements and monitor efficient utilization.
- Assist in GMPS processing.
- Manage equipment recovery and disposal process and provide necessary reports.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Ensure the stores are well kept and arranged.
- To check the supplies thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition etc.
- To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the stock items .
- Periodical stock verification (Impromptu/Quarterly/Annually) and always ensure correctness of stock.
- Ensure the stores are well kept and arranged and maintain the neat and tidiness of all company stores.
- To pass Good received notes , Purchase invoice and other paperwork received from vendor and send this to Accounts department for payment.
- To maintain all stores documents up to date.
- Generate various reports and reconciliations and submit to concerned users .
- Maintaining re-order level reports and reviewing these with user departments on an ongoing basis.
- Receiving and solving complaints about the services or products received and issued.
- Any other duty assigned by the line manager from time to time.
STORE OFFICER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, supply chain, inventory Management, procurement, or an equivalent field
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) qualification or other qualification in Stores/inventory management will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy stores/inventory management department.
- Experience working in the Telecommunication industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Hands on experience working with a stores/inventory management software/ERP. Those with SAP experience have an added advantage.
Network Support & Provisioning Engineer
- Location. Nairobi
- Handle provisioning of new customer connections and configuration/commissioning network equipment for service delivery.
- Provide support for the organizations’ Network infrastructure and address network-related issues in a timely manner at any time of the day.
- Analyze statistics, logs, and alarms from monitoring systems and other data sources and proactively address potential issues or bottlenecks for Network stability, availability, and health.
- Assist in network capacity planning by analyzing the current network usage and forecasting future growth.
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to resolve complex network issues, share knowledge, and contribute to team goals. Participate in knowledge-sharing activities to stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Identify opportunities for automation and process improvement to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of network operations. Automate repetitive tasks, develop scripts or tools for network management, and contribute to improving the sections’ processes.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers for timely support and effective collaboration.
- Maintain accurate documentation of network configurations, changes, and procedures. Prepare reports on network performance, incidents, and resolutions, ensuring that documentation is up to date and easily accessible for reference.
- Participate in designing, testing, implementing, operating, and maintaining the Company’s IP network, Network hardware, network management systems, and interconnections with third parties.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering – light current option, BSC Computer Science Telecommunications and Information/IT Engineering,
- Valid CCNA and CCNP certificates (latest Versions) or a closely related field of expertise. CCIE will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good analytical skills.
- Technical aptitude in Networking and IP infrastructure.
- Self-awareness and assertiveness.
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
786 total views, 2 today