Full-Time Jobs at Influx (3 Positions)
Influx provides Support as a Service for brands and tech companies. This includes an entire operation available on demand: agents, management, training, QA, data, and insights.
- Use a customer-focused, consultative sales process to educate customers on what products/services will best fit their needs
- Reaching out to clients through calls, offering products and services, assisting clients with inquiries, and ensuring clients’ satisfaction
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of the features and business applications of the company’s product line
- Performs other related duties as required
Required Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent organizational, communication (writing and oral), and personal demeanor
- Ability to describe, demonstrate remotely products and match their advantages to customer needs
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work cooperatively on a team with other inside sales representatives
- Ensure achievement of Client KPIs.
- Ensure the team is organized effectively to maximize productivity
- Monitor, identify, and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
- Daily report to the delivery manager on team performance against KPIs
- Listen to pre-screened calls/go through the tickets and conduct coaching sessions with Agents
- Handle escalations, assist agents by providing support on customer queries
- Time management of staff breaks and schedules to ensure no impact on production
- Communicate all processes; client changes and notifications to agents in a timely manner
- Highlight concerns that impact team performance
- Conduct pre-shift team meetings on a daily basis setting focus and priorities for the day to ensure the productivity of the agents along with their KPIs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong people leadership skills and takes initiative
- Good reporting and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Desire to succeed with the ability to grasp processes and tasks quickly,
- Hold your team (and yourself) accountable
- Effective problem solver and takes ownership
- Self-controlled/master stress management, and thrives under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Have an ability to influence and collaborate with a team
- Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1 year of management experience (would be an asset)
- Attention to detail (i.e. verify all details are submitted, able to identify missing information)
- Good use of Google suites, Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint Office suite.
- Proven experience using Customer Service tools (Ticketing software, Email platforms, chat & phone software, etc.)
- Minimum 15mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 8GB Ram
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster – you must be OK to work weekends/public holidays on any shift.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and improve the Learning and Development activities in the Asia and Africa region
- Manage the Learning and Development Team in Asia and Africa, including upskilling them
- Help design new L&D content and programs
- Personally deliver training programs and conduct tests on high-leverage activities
- Min. 1 year of experience being a hands-on trainer (i.e. delivering training personally)
- Min. 2 years of experience in designing and improving training materials and programs
- Min. 2 years of experience in leading a team and being responsible for their output/performance
- Good understanding of competencies and how to leverage them in training programs
- A penchant for remote working
- Open-mindedness, and the ability and willingness to work with people from various countries and cultures
- A balance between high standards and compassion
- Some familiarity with the service industry (bonus points for the hospitality or customer service industry)
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
509 total views, 1 today