Full-Time Jobs at Equity Afia Medical Centre (3 Positions)
Equity Afia is a sustainable, integrated health model that is using franchising principles to train and monitor a network of Medical-Entrepreneurs to provide standardized, quality and affordable healthcare services throughout Kenya.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Valid Practice License.
- Basic life support and Advanced Cardiac life support certification.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- At least one year working experience as a Medical Officer in a busy hospital.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Three years working experience in a similar position.
- Registered and licensed by the Kenya Nuclear Radiological Authority.
- Special skills in breast imaging will be an added advantage.
- One year experience as an Optometrist.
- In-depth knowledge of eye-related disorders and conditions.
- Proficiency with modern eye care techniques and equipment.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain scientific information in a patient-friendly language and ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining focus.
- Customer service oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
How to ApplyIf you match the above qualifications, send your CV, cover letter and copies of your professional and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position you are applying for on the email subject by COB on Wednesday, 15th June 2022
396 total views, 2 today