Full-Time Jobs at Dynasoft Business Solutions (2 Positions)
Dynasoft Business Solutions Ltd is a leading business solutions provider based in Nairobi, Kenya with a client base that spans across different industries and sectors. We always seek to consistently create value for our clients by providing IT consulting services and building solutions tailored to their business needs.
- Responsible for business acquisition activities which include preparation of tender documents and technical proposals.
- Liaise with the implementation / project team, in articulating customer requirements, to ensure competitive and feasible technical proposal responses.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the before sales process to be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Understand, translate, and map customer’s business requirements to the product offerings and assist the customer to weigh the benefits.
- Primarily engaged in bid process to provide technical assistance and guidance during the bid or selling process by identifying customers’ technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution.
- Consulting with technical personnel about company’s capabilities, and supporting business development teams on proposal activities.
- Assist in developing / responding to the technical requirements of RFP/RFQ/EOIs. ❖ Attend meetings with potential Customers to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to producing the solution. ❖ Provide technical solutions documentation in a professional manner and within agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations and pre sales demos. ❖ Work with support manager and Business developers to obtain feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Participate in product development and innovation in liaison with the technical and functional teams.
- Work closely with Business Developement team, system developers and Implementation team to ensure compliance with customer’s requirements
- Ensure smooth transition of the agreed customer requirements to the project teams ❖ Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time, including outside working hours, location, and environment.
Academic and professional Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, Computer Science, or IT related field preferred.
- A business-related professional course is an added advantage.
- Experience: one-year, fresh graduates with the relevant education background are encouraged to apply.
- High level of integrity and the ability to protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Strong presentation, communication (written & oral), organisation, and time management skills.
- Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with business development team.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly.
- A high level of work independence is necessary while being able to be supportive and provide direction based on company initiative.
- Good research skills and quest for learning
- Great team player, decisive, strategic thinker, deadline & result-driven, highly organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to meet tight deadlines.
- Critical knowledge areas: follow-through, business strategy and customer retention skills.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability
- Help clients identify the business problem and help elicit, review and document business requirements as a functional consultant.
- Functional consultancy role -Handle system implementation, testing, user training, data migration, go-live and support for assigned projects.
- 100% closure of assigned support items within agreed resolution timelines/ Service Level Agreement (SLA) levels.
- Assist clients identify the business problem and elicit, review and document business requirements as a functional consultant.
- Involved in project documentation and status tracking.
- Continuously researching on new product releases, industry changes and emerging technology changes.
- Continuously researching on industry trends and anticipated changes that have an impact on our sector-based solutions.
- Working with the client technical lead (for example ICT Manager) to handle solution installation and configuration, setup of user profiles and configuration of backups. For complex installations and configurations, the implementer may work with an infrastructure expert.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time, including outside working hours, location, and environment.
Academic and professional Qualifications
- At least one and a half to two years’ experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central functional consultant.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science/Information Technology/BBIT/BCOM -Finance).
- A relevant professional qualification either (CPA/ACCA, Microsoft certifications and Project Management) is desirable.
- Possession of relevant certification in a core functional area
- Critical knowledge areas: Business/industry knowledge, technical skills (System implementation methodologies), testing, training, system configuration, foundation level skills in customization and system support skills.
- Personality attributes: Logical/Analytical mind-set, customer focus (client-facing skills), understands change management and appreciates technology (bridge between business and technical teams)
- Possess excellent problem solving, communication and documentation skills,
- Fully understands Microsoft Sure Step Framework/Methodology.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced organization with minimum supervision.
How to ApplyIf your competence meet the above requirements and you are a self-driven, proactive and results oriented person, please send your CV and relevant academic certificates to HR through firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for receiving applications is 8th July 2022.
172 total views, 1 today