Full-Time Inventory Clerks Jobs (3 Positions)
TERMS OF SERVICE: Contract
BASIC SALARY: As per scale Number of vacancies: Three (3)
BASIC SALARY: As per scale
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for managing the warehousing and inventory of Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s) as per the approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). They will also be expected to verify the submitted documentation against the existing records in order to ensure accuracy of the stored inventory of Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s).
- Support the day-to-day management of the Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s).
- Ensure timely receipt of quarantine inventory.
- Ensure that delivery notes, invoices, stock records and actual stock levels tally at all times and that cycle counts, monthly and quarterly physical stock checks are done, reconciled, and discrepancies investigated.
- Maintenance of high standards of housekeeping in the allocated area.
- Ensure that inventory is stored correctly in adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Warehousing Practice (GWP) requirements and other best practices.
- Ensure that security procedures are followed to eliminate pilferage and theft of inventory.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly inventory reports for all products and materials under his/her care.
- Coordinate with shopkeepers to ensure inventory accuracy of 100% is achieved and maintained.
- Support the implementation of the departmental risk mitigation measures
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies management or relevant field.
- Computer literate, preferably in inventory management software
- Should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a busy warehousing facility involving use of modern warehousing techniques or FMCG environment.
- Should be a team player
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have a Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (SCI)
How to ApplyCandidates will be required to satisfy the following requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (by attaching these documents to their applications):
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
259 total views, 1 today