Full-Time Insurance Sales Representatives Jobs
Insurance Sales Representatives Job at ICEA Lion
ICEA Lion is one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with our headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya. We are seeking to recruit Insurance Sales Representatives to work under the LIFE ASSURANCE department in Karen, Nairobi.
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a KCSE certificate.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Sales and marketing work experience especially in the insurance and the banking sector is an added advantage, and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How to ApplyInterested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter by 31st March 2018 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.
746 total views, 1 today