Full-Time ICT Officer Jobs (4 Positions)
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models.
ICT Officers (4 Posts)
REPORTING TO: Senior ICT Officer
LOCATION: Coast Region
Provide support to all staff on organization supported applications by troubleshooting ICT related problems, diagnosing issues and taking appropriate action.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all servers and computers join active directory and they have the right group policies before joining organization’s network.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain all server’s/computer systems i.e. operating systems, antivirus software, productivity software (Microsoft Office), enterprise resource planning system, and any other ICT systems that may be in use in LVCT Health.
- Ensure data of all computer systems are backed up both onsite and offsite and they are kept updated and optimally configured with latest software patches and database updates e.g. Antivirus.
- Ensure availability and access to email and Internet for all LVCT Health users.
- Provide first line software and hardware support to LVCT Health users, and effectively manage second-line or outsourced support services as well as service & maintenance of ICT equipment.
- Serve as the ICT point of contact for third parties, i.e. ICT vendors for goods and services, on all ICT matters in LVCT Health.
- Participate in reviewing, formulating and implementing an ICT policy for the organization.
- Participate in identification and prioritization of ICT needs for the organization.
- Provide technical and operational advice, and coordinate the procurement and implementation of IT projects when the need arises.
- Carry out or organize for ICT training for users where required.
- Oversee change management and ICT technology upgrades to keep the organization at the cutting edge in ICT use in comparison with other 21st Century organizations.
- Manage LVCT Health’s systems, websites and professional and social network portals.
- Oversee ICT use and security audits and ensure attendance of all issues raised thereof after each audit.
- Manage VOIP and Conference calls for LVCT Health and ensure all the regional offices telephone services are up at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a fast paced organisation.
- Advanced practical computer skills including MS Office and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in ICT systems and.
- Good in programing language especially PHP.
- Sound knowledge in SQL.
- Ability to multitask.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number as the subject. Applications should reach us NOT later than 26th July 2021 Note; Qualified Internal candidates are encouraged to apply. LVCT Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LVCT Health DOES NOT charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process, neither does it ask for information on applicants' Bank Accounts.
327 total views, 5 today