Full-Time Human Resource Assistant Jobs
Human Resource Assistant Job at National Industrial Training Authority
(Grade 7) HRA/DHRA/01/2018– 1 Post
Reporting to Senior Human Resource Officer, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Drafting routine correspondences;
- controlling and verifying staff establishment;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching mails and other correspondence documents;
- Processing of payroll.
- Maintaining and managing staff records and personal files
- Updating the staff complement,
- Have a Diploma in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Business Administration/ Industrial Relations or CPS I;
- Have at least Three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Be Proficient in Computer Applications
How to ApplyInterested persons are required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR & ADM/HRP/ In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport with envelopes clearly marked the position being applied for and addressed to: DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY P.O. Box 74494- 00200 NAIROBI. Applications must also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach by Friday 6th April 2018 at 5.00p.m Please note: NITA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
770 total views, 1 today