Full-Time Head of Construction Jobs
Head Of Construction Job at Corporate Staffing
Our client is an established Property Development & Management company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a well experienced, competent and reliable Construction Manager to oversee and manage the construction process of a range of building projects from beginning to end.
He/She will be responsible for setting and keeping schedules, monitoring finances, and making certain that the projects are completed on time and budget.
Head of Construction
Industry: Property Development
- Schedule the projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owner, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Degree in Building Construction / Structural Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in project construction management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
- Ability to work highly independently
- Technical skills of designing and use of various softwares
- Report writing skills
- Should be structured and organised
How to ApplyApply here for the Head of Construction Jobs
799 total views, 1 today