Greenhouses – Production Manager Jobs
Reporting To: Farm General Manager
Salary: Competitive package
Production Manager Job Responsibilities
- To recruit staff and allocate them to the various teams.
- To ensure that the field managers working in the section allocate daily work targets to staff and record performance of all team members
- To ensure that all labour in the section is effective and efficient and that all staff achieve the recommended daily tasks.
- To maintain staff discipline and welfare in accordance with the company policy.
- To plan all the farm/section operations for the month, week, and day in consultation with the farm manager.
- To ensure that all crop husbandries i. land preparation, planting, weeding, irrigation and spraying et are done to the highest possible standard
- To confirm all picking predictions done by picking supervisors.
- To ensure that produce is picked on time, handled carefully and is of high quality in accordance with the set standards.
- To co-ordinate produce shading and transport to the pack house
- To communicate with farms daily and make regular visit to confirm quality issues.
- To ensure the company field operations adhere to customer standards (as per audit guidelines).
- Handle and address any deviation on standards (customer responses).
- To ensure that various team leaders, scouts and supervisors keep accurate records of all operations carried out in their section.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the senior management.
Qualifications for the Production Manager Job
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture / BSc Agriculture Resource Management.
- Above 5 yrs. experience in a busy Agricultural Sector.
- Team player, dynamic and a great communicator.
How to ApplyInterested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applyin Only shortlisted candidates will be contacte AAA Growers is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
865 total views, 2 today