Full-Time Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Jobs
Tala (formerly InVenture) builds mobile products that help creditworthy individuals in emerging markets validate their financial identities and get access to fair credit to advance their businesses and families. Tala is providing choice and control to individuals around the world when it comes to their financial identity.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
We are looking for a market Financial Planning & Analysis Manager that is passionate about developing a deep understanding of the business and using data to drive important strategic analysis and operational decision-making. This role will lead financial planning and business forecasting in the market and across departments and geographies to drive key business initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the key drivers of the local business (e.g. growth, repayment, conversion, unit economics/lifetime value of customer) and collaborate with both Corporate FP&A and local cross-functional teams to articulate market strategy, monitor critical KPIs and support corporate forecasting
- Support Head of Finance in different analyses and perform detailed financial analysis to model out new investments, business cases and strategic initiatives, identifying the potential risks & opportunities across different scenarios
- Report on monthly market financial performance and analyze variances to plan/forecast, articulating the impact to the business from both the vertical (revenue/profit) as well as horizontal (unit economics/LTV) perspective
- Support annual corporate operational planning and re-forecasts, including budgeting for headcount, OPEX and capital allocation
- Support local CLT in any analytical need and be an advocacy of the market
- Liaise between in market teams and country leadership to ensure alignment around business and financial objectives;
- Other ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Invest in the team – bring your own personality, quirks and let’s have fun while leveling each other, and the business, up!
Who You Are
- A collaborative self-starter. You’re excited to pursue new initiatives and love to partner with cross-functional leads to move the business forward
- You have the ability to translate insights into action. You not only build complex financial models, but you’re able to distill key learnings and use those insights to drive strategic planning and initiatives
- A highly innovative problem-solver. You approach a problem from different perspectives and use your holistic understanding of the business to see new opportunities/risks
- Passionate about social enterprise and find meaning in working to make the world a better place
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or other quantitative degree;
- Experience in Finance Analytics (FP&A), Minimum of 5 years experience;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence in an unstructured, cross-functional environment
- Deeply analytical problem-solver. Bonus points for experience with data analytics languages (e.g. SQL, Python) and/or data visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Amplitude, Tableau)!
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and Financial modelling
- Detail Oriented
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Tala (formerly InVenture) on jobs.lever.co to apply
485 total views, 1 today