Full-Time Finance Manager Jobs
Finance Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is an established hotel in Nakuru that has operated for over 10 years. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be responsible for processing all payments relating to the organization expenditure, processing general ledger transactions and ensuring adherence with statutory accounting policies and guidelines as well as financial policies and procedures and also expected to maintain healthy relations between all the Organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
Gross Salary: 150K
Reporting to: Managing Director
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager Job
- Ensure preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to the Managing Director.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reports on assets and capital account
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
Finance Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- Finance expertise is a must and experience in Hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Field
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to ApplyApply here for the Finance Manager Jobs
1238 total views, 1 today