Full-Time Finance Clerk Jobs
To support the WISH2ACTION Finance operations function in strict compliance with IPPFAROPolicies and procedures and specific donor rules and regulations
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Please describe the likely educational/training background of the post holder.
- Minimum Diploma in related Business field or ACCA part qualified.
- Please describe the minimum level of professional experience required to fulfil the post.
- 3 years’ progressive experience in finance or related field.
- Computer literate- MS excel, MS word, familiarity with accounting software
- Capacity to function well and contribute effectively to team efforts
- Prepare and process bank deposits, withdrawals and proper receipting of cash returned
- Disbursements of authorized petty cash payments and replenishments
- Posting of staff expense reports from PRISM into Netsuite ensuring expenses are coded appropriately and accurately
- Assist in maintaining an effective filing system for financial records- filing all respective files for easy retrieval
- Continuously updating the cheque register, maintaining copies of RTGS/ bank transfer letters and distributing cheques to various suppliers
- VAT analysis- Posting VAT exemption certificates in Netsuite
- Receive invoices from procurement, ensure VAT has been applied and assist in processing invoices to Netsuite in the general ledger for the voucher interface
- Assist with reconciliations- Supplier invoices against statements
- Raising expense reports and transaction on NetSuite on behalf of the W2A
- Undertake any other duties as required or assigned by Supervisor or the Deputy Director
- CommercialFlexible and able to complete assignments with tight deadlines
- Self-driven with high integrity and attention to detail
- Experience working in a multicultural environment in an International NGO setting is desirable.IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all. We are a world-wide movement of national organisations working with and for communities and individuals. The purpose of this job is to contribute to IPPF’s global technical leadership in quality comprehensive service delivery
How to ApplyInterested individuals should submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com Closing date: Monday 20th April 2020. If you do not hear from us by 31st July 2020, please assume that your application was not successful. IPPF offers a wide range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are particularly encouraged from women, people living with disability and people openly living with HIV.
810 total views, 1 today