Full-Time Finance Assistant Jobs
HCS Affiliates Group, is a one-stop human resources and management consultancy organization, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Location Nairobi
Our Client is looking for a Finance Assistant who will be primarily responsible for providing support in bookkeeping, accounting and reporting duties.
Reports to: Finance Manager
Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assist in payroll processing
- Assisting with budgets
- Preparing bank reconciliations and follow up on any outstanding items.
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Posting daily receipts
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Preparing statutory payments such as withholding tax, withholding V.A.T, NSSF, NHIF, and ensuring compliance with the regulatory bodies.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounts.
- At least 3 years’ experience is required.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Professional qualification in CPA
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks).
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Solid knowledge of full-cycle accounting principles, financial systems, budget/cash-flow monitoring and internal accounting controls.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access;
- Detail oriented.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
24 total views, 1 today