Full-Time Executive Assistant Jobs
Executive Assistant Job at Java House
We’re looking for an executive assistant to join our team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will support and enhance the CEO’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Key Responsibility for the Executive Assistant Job
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigned.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Job Qualifications
- Writing Skills and Reporting Skills
- Microsoft products including PowerPoint
- Supply Management
- Scheduling, Organization and Time Management skills
- Presentation Skills
- Travel and Logistics Organization
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the CEO, other members of the leadership team, the Board and committee members
- Prepare complex reports and records
- Organize work and establish priorities, completing all projects in a timely manner
- Be flexible in work hours and assignments
- Maintain confidentiality and conduct self with honesty and integrity
- Work independently, with a high level of dependability, consistency and commitment
- Maintain organized records and filing systems
- Meet the physical demands of the position: sit and use manual dexterity (typing, writing, filing, etc.) most of the time
- At least 5 years’ experience as the Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to the CEO, COO or CFO in a large organization.
How to ApplyApply here for the Executive Assistant Job
1090 total views, 1 today