Full-Time Environmental Manager Job
Duties for the Environmental Manager Job
- Provide strategic support to staff and the company as a whole
- Be the facilitator for activity and commitment to environmental management
- Ensure, at minimum, legal compliance and reduce risk of non-compliance
- Identify opportunities for continuous environmental improvement and implement programmes to deliver these
- Promote and coordinate the integration of environmental management and sustainability issues into policies, rules, products, services and operations
- Assist the company to perform more efficiently and therefore more competitively, which in turn promotes environmental and social improvements.
- Represent the company with local and national health, safety and environment bodies.
- Manage and control the company’s recycling and waste management procedures
- Provide technical support to the Building Services Department on projects, and on building modifications that have environmental impacts and aspects.
Environmental Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Professional certification
- 5+ years’ experience in the same capacity or higher
- Training skills
- Leadership and management skills
How to ApplySend CV indicating your qualifications, experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
904 total views, 1 today