Full-Time Enumerator Jobs (2 Positions)
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation that provides development programs and humanitarian relief around the globe, regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief.
- Location; Garissa , Kilifi , Nairobi , Wajir
University degree or Diploma in Social Science or any relevant degree or Diploma
At least one-year of experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research or related field.
Enumerators –Three (3) Nairobi, four (4) Kilifi, Five (5) Tana River, seven (7) Garissa, and seven (7) Wajir.
- Participate in quantitative and qualitative data collection data cleaning and reporting,
- Write field visit reports and share with the research supervisor,
- Ensure proper utilization of the project resources and properties,
- Attend the training workshop for research assistants/enumerators
- Pre-test / piloting of the data collection tools
- Upload data collected to the server at the end of each day
- Ensure all data collection tools are complete, and kept secure at all times
- Protect all project equipment and information and ensure that they are all safe and accounted for and not shared with unauthorised persons
- Participate in de-brief meetings after data collection
- Perform any other duties assigned by the research supervisor
- University degree or Diploma in Social Science or any relevant degree or Diploma
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- At least one-year experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research,
- Experience working with community members – children, youths, parents/caregivers in rural settings.
- Good written and oral communication in English and Kiswahili, and proficiency in local languages will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Ms. Office and others)
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative research tools/ methods
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, and adhere to set priorities standards and deadlines.
Terms of Employment:
- Successful candidates will be engaged in the short-term contracts during Qurbani 2022Post Distribution Monitoring.
- Application letters should be written in English and not exceed one page
- Applicant must submit updated CV not exceed 2 pages
- Comply with IRK policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, and other relevant policies and procedure
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
1009 total views, 3 today