Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager Jobs
BURN is an eclectic group of designers, builders, and visionaries who are committed to making stoves that can transform lives and save forests. Our goal is not just to provide clean burning wood and charcoal stoves but to provide a range of super fuel efficient stoves for the 2 billion people who will inhabit sub Saharan Africa by 2050.
Digital Marketing Manager
About The Role
BURN is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualize, develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. As a proactive digital manager, you will need to have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will work within the marketing team, with product managers, and other internal teams/stakeholders to design and launch campaigns on time and within budget. She or He will also be required to manage and oversee all digital marketing assets and real estate across multiple markets and geographies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide thought leadership to the organization on Digital and social media marketing strategy
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our digital and social media presence
- Manage and optimize our digital and social media real estate
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with in-country teams to support sales efforts with localized tactical digital and social media campaigns.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate and manage any vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required for this role
- Knowledge and experience in content development & Marketing will be an added advantage
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Web Traffic Sources
- Website and Social media Page Views
- Website and social media page engagement
- Cost per Lead
- Returning Visitors
- Consumer perception & Sentiment
- Conversion Rate
- Goal Completion Rate
- Click-Through Rate
- Customer Acquisition Cost
- Customer Lifetime Value
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Burn Manufacturers on www.linkedin.com to apply
517 total views, 1 today