Full-Time Customer Service/ Sales Assistant Jobs
Our client an international retail outlet with a network of over 80 stores worldwide. They operate across different formats like duty free shops in airports, borders, downtown, seaports as well as convenience stores, food & beverage and luxury retail outlets. They seek to hire a customer service/sales assistant to offer customer support.
Candidates with experience working in duty-free shops, high- end hotels, and key supermarkets with interaction with international clientele are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service/ Sales Assistant Job
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Customer Service/ Sales Assistant Job Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience in retail or hospitality industry
- Service oriented, sales minded, willing to sell
- Dynamic, flexible and social
- Clean look, accurate and always on time
- Team spirit
- Perfect English knowledge (read/spoken). Ability to write in English is an asset as well
- Retail/sales experience, ideally with international end-customers
- Ability to carry small amount of goods with suitable machines (pallet truck, etc.) is an asset
- Ability to work with basic IT software (PC, SAP, etc.) is an asset
How to ApplyApply here for the Customer Service/ Sales Assistant Jobs
793 total views, 2 today