Full-Time Customer Experience Executive Jobs
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Customer Experience Executive
This role holder has responsibility for driving Efficiency, Customer Experience, Digital adoption and operational rigor within the branch. This is a strategic management role where the holder is required to identify and implement initiatives and come up with ways to monitor/measure success to ensure realization of benefits arising from operational efficiency, service and digital uptake.
Key Accountabilities (Duties & Responsibilities)
Internal Controls, Governance, Processes & Procedures –
Time split – 45%
- Achieve the set accuracy targets for all customer instructions / applications – New to Bank and existing (Accounts, Loans, Cards and Mandate changes).
- Undertake effective call backs for all KYC documentation received from customers as per the current TAT and in line with the existing standards.
- Through regular training / coaching, empower front and back office teams with the pre-requisite knowledge and skills in customer experience, and operational rigour excellence in all aspects of processes undertaken (KYC, Compliance, Product requirements, Cash management, Service etc).
- Ensure transactions are authorized within the set limits both physical and electronic as per the existing guidelines and procedure.
- Manage the processing, issuance and authorization of:-Card & Pin, Cards (Debit, Credit, and Prepaid), Mandates, dormant accounts, deceased accounts, automated account opening on BOC, iboc, SES.
- Partner/collaborate with the Branch Operations Office / Manager to drive sales and revenue growth.
- Responsible for all branch vault (LCY/FCY), ATMs, tellers, depositor machines, Mpesa, Money Transfer Services and all operations related to cash management i.e. Vault Opening, Access, Reconciliation and closing.
- Ensure keys and combination process is adhered to by all key holders (Vault, ATMs, Depositor Machines, Tellers etc).
- Responsible for managing branch cash operations processes.
- Responsible for branch cash planning to ensure adequate cash is held to meet over the counter/ATM customer needs at all times and CIT costs managed appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring excess cash is repatriated as per existing procedure.
- Restock/load dispensing ATMs with clean cash.
- Manage sorting of cash for ATMs.
- Ensure ATMs are sufficiently stocked with customer receipts and tally rolls.
- Undertake the daily cashiers till checks.
- Perform call over of cashier¡¦s vouchers as per the existing process.
- Undertake daily reconciliation of branch cash (Vault, ATMs, iATMs, Tellers, Depositor Machines, Mpesa Till). Immediately escalate all cash issues directly to the Operations Officer/Manager in accordance with current procedures.
- Ensure timely maintenance of all Equipment/machines (ATMs, Time Locks, IDS, Note counters, fake notes validators, Swipe readers, Thermal Printers etc) within the branch to minimize downtime. Ensure that any cash received into the vault is confirmed, counted in details and all cashiers Tills are locked up in the strongroom.
- Ensure ID&V process is adhered to as per the existing guidelines.
- Undertake daily reconciliation of all accounts opened in the branch (CH126, BOC, SES).
- Ensure Scheme loan cheques are printed, securely stored, stop order instructions obtained prior to the disbursement of the funds and the S/O send to C&R.
- Monitor Rescan/RTS queue and remediate on daily basis.
- Scanning and tracking of processed customer instructions to the processing center to ensure the set TAT is met.
- Management and reconciliation of controlled stationery (Cheque BOLks, Bankers Cheques, Drafts, Cards and inventory update) to eliminate customer inconveniences and control gaps.
- Drive customer winback initiatives e.g. reactivation of inactive accounts. Ensure branch is adequately stocked with all needed stationeries to avoid customer inconveniences.
- Carry out snapchecks accurately and submit within set timeline.
Customer Experience – Time split – 25%
- Ensure implementation of agreed strategies on Digital Adoption across the various channels i.e. iATM, Mobile, Internet Banking working together with the Channels team
- Continuously identify and support development and delivery of relevant training programs for branch staff on customer experience and third-party service providers such as guards and cleaners.
- Share knowledge, experience and best practice with all staff in the branch.
- Ensure staff have required tools and resources to deliver effective customer experience.
- Ensure system access rights and recertification are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure dress code standards for frontline staff are strictly adhered to and non-compliance escalated to the Branch Manager/Operations Officer.
- Responsible for maintaining the set ATM uptime and timely resolution of any faults including escalations where possible.
- Ensure branch look and feel is adhered to including on-site ATM¡¦s.
- Responsible for E2E branch customer complaints and queries resolution as per the complaints and queries procedure.
- Act as the escalation point for unresolved complaints within the branch as may be raised from time to time.
- Identify thematic customer issues, root causes and in conjunction with the BM/BOL come up with SMART actions to address the identified issues.
- Review all customer survey reports e.g. mystery shopping, mis-selling and recommend appropriate actions to fix the issues/gaps.
- Drive the set NPS and mystery shopping targets to ensure they are met.
- Ensure counters are optimally manned and Queue is monitored to ensure seamless Customer experience.
- Monitor and support Tellers operations to ensure minimum interruption at the counters.
- Ensure customer instructions are properly monitored
Business Growth – Time split 20%
- Ensure implementation of agreed strategies on Digital Adoption across the various channels iATM, Mobile, Internet Banking working together with the Channels team
- Together with BM, create ownership of the branch performance targets. Agree branch execution plans/strategies and ensure they are aligned to the Banks overall strategy- Growth, Transformation and Returns.
- Partner with the branch team in supporting the branch to achieve its Customer retention objectives, Transaction migrations from the counter to alternate channels, balance sheet growth goals and acquisitions. Support will include: Achieving branch sales targets as well as participating and leading sales activations
- Support sales staff through seeking dispensations, Appeals, CRB Reports and any other support in product processing.
Capacity Building & People Management 10%
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager and operations officer, build and develop a high performing and motivated staff team in the branch by creating a conducive work environment, teamwork and effective succession opportunities to ensure maximum productivity.
- Support in resource planning and providing regular feedback on performance.
- Provide leadership by constantly offering training and guidance on the colleague¡¦s expectations. Adequate coaching and mentoring of branch staff.
- Effectively manage, mobilize and coordinate branch resources (Staff, equipment, safe environment etc.) to achieve the common goals.
- Ensure the assigned e-learning and internal training activities for self and direct reports undertaken within set timelines.
- Management of leave
Ideal Job Competencies
- Technology Skills; Knowledge of banking applications and spreadsheets
- Conceptual and analytical skills; Ability to quickly grasp and understand systems and keen to details
- Risk management: Ability to anticipate and mitigate risk by implementing appropriate risk management policies for the bank
- Compliance and Regulatory Framework; Top nick understanding of the regulatory issues, reporting and operational requirement as provided by CBK, KBA, KRA etc
- Basic Credit Skills; Good knowledge of personal and business credit underwriting and portfolio management
- Audit standards & Legislation; Good knowledge of International Accounting and Audit Standards, and Legislation
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Operations; Knowledge of all the Banks operations and processed and excellent knowledge of bank policies and procedures to consistently achieve the required compliance standard.
Behavioral and Cognitive Competencies
- Results and achievements oriented; Strives to achieve results, enjoys measuring others, being measured, and being judged on performance standards and those of others he/she leads to optimize employee productivity. Ability to effectively plan and monitor the branch performance using defined system and processes
- Leadership and Management Skills; Ability to identify, nurture and grow talent for self and others. Capability to mentor and manage changes. Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication. Teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer service-oriented culture
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills; Well-developed oral and report-writing skills, ability to work with, coach and mentor staff
- Negotiation & Selling Skills; Must be a good negotiator, particularly in changing behavior and work practices but always win/win. Negotiate with customers on product offering to grow customer numbers/value and product uptake
- Human Resource Management Skills; Leadership skills, team building and ability to train, develop, lead and build motivated teams
- Personal Ethics; Must be honest, fair, just but firm with self, and of high integrity
- Relationship Management: Managing colleague and client relationships so as to ensure excellent customer experience leading to value add to the customer and increase in the Banks share of wallet
- Conscious of banks reputation; Protect and enhance the banks reputation
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Absa Bank Limited on absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
308 total views, 4 today