Internship Customer Care Call Centre Internships
Watu Credit Limited is a dynamic and fast-growing non-bank finance company. Watu Credit Limited harnesses technology to offer unsecured lending, primarily via mobile services. We aim to become the leading African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
Customer Care Call Centre Intern
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge, keeping both the company and customer updated on product knowledge and services.
- Receive inbound calls and make outbound customer calls on diverse topics such as insurance renewal, ownership transfer, product and service evaluations in a timely manner as per the approved call scripts.
- Document all customer interactions in the Customer Care Log through the Customer Care Ticketing System
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges with the guidance from FAQs
- Initiate required action for response to all customer service requests through Tickets such as logbooks, insurance claims, number and plate requests by raising the relevant tickets to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Make follow-up calls to customers who have questions or concerns related to their acquisition experience or product use and when problems arise on customer accounts.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Escalate all unresolved customer complaints by sending Complaint Escalation Tickets immediately
- Obtain customer feedback on product and service delivered through diverse techniques such as customer surveys to help to identify process and product improvement areas when required.
- Educate customers on benefits of value-added services and recommend relevant product offers.
- Meet or exceed Call Center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service by understanding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proﬁciency with Microsoft Oﬃce (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations
- An effective self-starter able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Diploma in a relevant ﬁeld
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health beneﬁts
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Watu Credit Limited on www.linkedin.com to apply
396 total views, 1 today