Full-Time Construction Fleet Assistant Jobs
Construction Fleet Assistant Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our Client is a leading Civil Engineering Firm in Nairobi carrying out various Civil Works projects across East and Central Africa. They seek to hire a Fleet Assistant experienced in the construction industry to provide clerical functions that maintain, manage work orders and support fleet services to ensure accurate, efficient and excellent customer service.
- Monitor the adherence of the fleet management policy and procedures and ensure all company vehicles adhere to the company’s security policy
- Ensure all vehicles are serviced as per recommended service intervals
- Verify repair estimates/ quotations to ensure adherence to contract guidelines, warranty, re – work or abuse incidents
- Prepare operational reports, fleet utilization, exception reports and fuel usage, fleet usage exception reports
- Coordinate new vehicle delivery with suppliers and user departments and ensure timely deliveries
- Coordinate customer service between vehicle suppliers, garages and internal customers
- Verify payment documents from suppliers prior to sending to fleet manager
- Coordinate fleet management supplier relations – vehicle monitoring and fleet management software providers
- Monitor quality of services provided by service providers – variance analysis/ frequencies of occurrences
- Ensure fleet database is updated and data accuracy is maintained
- Issuance of fleet and safety related accessories delivered via supply chain.
- Follow up with reports on licensing
- Check on driver and operator work conduct
- Assist Fleet manager to generate reports on fuel usage, hours logged per vehicle
- Diploma in Logistics or Procurement or Business Management or Transport Management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role of large fleets/ logistics department in a construction firm.
- Experience with vehicle tracking software will be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid driving License.
How to ApplyApply here for the Construction Fleet Assistant Jobs
959 total views, 1 today