Full-Time Communications Manager Jobs
Communications Manager Job at Palladium
Company Profile Palladium brings 50+ years’ experience implementing economic growth, environment, workforce development, M&E, health, education, and governance international development programs. We operate in over 90 countries, creating positive impact through the dedication of 2,500+ staff.
Background Palladium seeks qualified candidates for the anticipated USAID-funded East Africa Strengthening Agriculture and Regional Resilience (STARR) project.
- Strengthen cross border agricultural trade and value chains,
- Improve regional agricultural inputs,
- Strengthen resilience, and
- Strengthen the regional policy environment. Positions will be based in Nairobi, Kenya, and preference will be given to local East Africa country candidates.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the development of project deliverables.
- Design and implement communications strategy and tools.
- Ensure appropriate branding and marking for all activity assets. • Maintain digital library of images and other communication tools.
- Conduct media relations for the activity (including press conferences and other high-visibility events).
- BA in related field: MA preferred, and 5+ years’ experience in communications.
- Knowledge of full-range of communications approaches, tools, and methodologies.
- At least two years’ experience in international development, supporting donor-funded projects.
- Strong communications and writing skills are required.
- Ability to travel throughout East Africa as needed.
How to ApplyClick here to apply.
659 total views, 1 today