Full-Time Commercial Partner Jobs
A kiosk is an informal convenience store selling everyday household items. Known locally by their vernacular names e.g. Duka in Kenya, Spaza in South Africa, Kantemba in Zambia. kiosk-type retail outlets are the cornerstone of African retail, accounting for over 60% of all retail trade flows. Despite their importance, kiosk-type retail outlets face significant challenges, including high cost of stock and unreliable delivery.
- Location Nairobi
- We are seeking an experienced commercial Team Member to join our dynamic team as a Commercial Partner. In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of clients from acquisition to order generation and customer engagement, ensuring customer satisfaction and revenue generation. The primary focus will be driving and maximizing revenue through servicing corporate entities (Commercial Kitchens / HORECA) for the overall growth and success of the business.
- Identify and target potential customers, initiating contact to expand the customer base within your assigned zone / portfolio.
- Understand customer needs and pain points, effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Negotiate and onboard customers, covering product offerings, pricing, payment terms, and delivery schedules.
- Manage and nurture a sales pipeline, ensuring a consistent flow of potential opportunities and converting them into revenue-generating customers.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan that outlines specific goals, targets, and strategies for the assigned zone / portfolio.
- Conduct regular visits to clients within the sales area to strengthen relationships, understand their evolving needs, and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to revenue generation, adjusting strategies as needed for optimal results.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Offer exceptional customer support throughout the customer journey to enhance user experience, build loyalty, and drive revenue growth.
- Handle escalated customer issues and work towards solutions that not only resolve immediate concerns but also contribute to long-term customer satisfaction and retention.
- Foster customer loyalty, minimise churn and turn satisfied customers into advocates who promote our brand
- Clearly communicate the benefits and value that the app provides to our customers highlighting unique features and advantages.
- Provide comprehensive training and dedicated support to facilitate a smooth adoption of the app.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Oversee the collection of relevant data related to performance metrics and customer activity, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Create clear and comprehensive reports that communicate performance metrics and customer behavior insights effectively
- Leverage data insights to contribute to customer retention strategies, addressing any issues and identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in sales or a similar role.
- Proven experience in sales, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with the HORECA industry is an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to articulate ideas clearly, negotiate effectively, and build rapport with clients is crucial.
- Effective negotiation skills to secure customers and manage the contracting process.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and efficiently handle multiple responsibilities.
- A customer-centric mindset with a focus on understanding and meeting customer needs.
- Results driven
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Commercially savvy / Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Networking and relationship building;
- Excellent people skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to perform autonomously.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Kyosk Digital Services on kyosk.hire.trakstar.com to apply
56 total views, 3 today