Full-Time Clinical Officer Jobs (10 Positions)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior and experienced officer.
Registered Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients, common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility,
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues,
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health, carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
Requirements for the Registered Clinical Officer Job
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institutions
How to ApplyApplicants are expected to specify the positions applied for. All applications should reach the undersigned on or before 7th August 2018. The Secretary/CEO, Busia County Public Service Board P.O. Private Bag, 50400, BUSIA (K).
633 total views, 1 today