Full-Time Client Experience Specialist Jobs
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow.
Client Experience Specialist
- Location Nairobi
- Lead discovery sessions to deeply understand the current customer experience today, perform research with our Crew and Clients to understand more, and work cross-functionally to define the future state.
- Apply design thinking in collaborative environments to innovate and improve the Crew and Client Experience.
- Use Voice of the Customer Program and operational data to gain insight across the customer journey and use date to ideate, design and implement best experience journeys across different touch point.
- Evaluate interactions with all systems and channels to help identify key areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Determine root-cause for complaints related to Crew and Client Experience that are not on a high value journey and develop initiatives to get them back on track
- Work closely with internal and external partners to plan and execute strategic initiatives and defined experience journeys.
- Set and communicate goals, action plans, and key metrics for business functions aligned to Service Experience Enhancement
- Create standardized playbooks and interventions for each point in the customer journey
- Develop key benchmarks and measures of success aligned to Client and Crew Experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Business, Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- Client Experience Certification – CXS
- Service/Client Journey Design certification and experience.
- IT Background or having worked in an IT organization highly desirable.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years in a project management, process improvement or service experience role.
- Experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Has strong storytelling abilities, verbal and written communications, social interactions, and a proficiency with technology
- Prior experience at a services or product company creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Strategized and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment
- Experience in working with multiple work streams within a complex, high growth environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills; ability to work independently and remotely
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to NTT Ltd on careers.services.global.ntt to apply
37 total views, 8 today