Full-Time Clerical Officer III Jobs (10 Positions)
Vision To be a transformative teaching service for quality education Mission To professionalize the teaching service for quality education and development Core Values Professionalism: All TSC employees shall observe requirements for professional conduct.
ADVERT NO. 8/2022
Requirements for appointment
Applicants must have the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (Minus);
- Certificate in computer application skills; and
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for Clerical Cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Amending personnel data
- Processing and compiling relevant statistical records in service areas.
- Preparing payment vouchers
- Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other records.
- Processing and Filing of Proformas/forms.
- Mail and File Management
- Processing pension claims
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants should apply through the recruitment portal. Applications should be received on or before 12.8.2022 by 5.00 pm. No manual applications will be considered Interested and qualified? Go to Teachers Service Commission (TSC) on services.tsc.go.ke to apply
535 total views, 3 today