Full-Time Chief Operation Officer Jobs
Chief Operation Officer Job at Summit Recruitment
Our client, a dynamic company that operates a mobile-based business to business supply platform for retail outlets is looking to recruit a Chief Operation Officer (COO) who will be incharge of the entire operations of their quickly growing scale-up enterprise.
The ideal candidate Must have over 10 years’ experience in FMCG, route-to-market and consumer goods operations management.
Chief Operation Officer Job Responsibilities
- Manage harvest collection, supply chain, warehousing and route to market
- Incharge of the entire operations of the business to their quickly growing scale-up enterprise
- Take ownership of systems roadmaps & designs, process mgt, customer experience, & implementation mgt
- Prepare and review marketing plans on a regular basis.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Meet a set KPI within the month.
Qualifications for the Chief Operation Officer Job
- Degree in business, engineering, logistics, or other relevant fields
- Must have over 10 years’ experience in FMCG, route-to-market and consumer goods operations mgt.
- Must have 6 years in Senior Management
- Must have experience working in East Africa region.
- Must have an appreciation of Agriculture.
- Must have proven, quick, project management skills
- Proven track record of leading in a growth-target based environment
- Process-focused with strong analytical and system setting skills
- Great communicator
- Comfortable in a tech-based environment
- Extremely collaborative, and flexible, in a highly flexible and solution based environment
- Has gotten big things done in an adverse environment
How to ApplyIf you meet the above qualifications apply online through our recruitment portal.
738 total views, 1 today