Full-Time Career Opportunities Jobs (3 Positions)
Founders Factory Africa (FFA) is unlike any place else you’ve ever worked. We are venture builders dedicated to solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges and capitalizing on it’s incredible potential by leveraging market and tech opportunities.
- Location Nairobi
About the Role
As the Marketing Lead, you will lead the sourcing efforts for the Founders Factory Africa Entrepreneurship Academy. The incumbent will be responsible for the academy branding and positioning, stakeholder relationship management for Academy’s strategic partners & ecosystem players and developing and executing offline and online marketing strategies. You will play a leading role in ensuring the Academy achieves its annual targets with support from both the Academy and wider FFA team.
This is a full-time position in Nairobi, Kenya. We operate a hybrid model where you will be required to be in the office at least 3 times a week.
As a Marketing Lead, you will be required to:
- Lead Academy sourcing efforts to achieve the annual targets
- Engage in developing marketing initiatives to support programme sourcing.
- Collaborate with the Community and Comms team and agency partners to deliver social media campaigns, marketing materials and managing of the Academy landing page.
- Work with the internal team to define the right profile for the academy and develop the sourcing strategies that will target the desired profile.
- Orchestrate the academy branding, positioning and messaging efforts in collaboration with the internal team.
- Develop and execute the Academy’s offline and online marketing strategies to ensure the program sourcing goals are met, this could range from running regular online and in-person events to engaging with relevant partners.
- Communicate the Academy marketing strategy with the broader FFA team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts with business goals and objectives.
- Inform, analyse and report on relevant marketing metrics.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing and media agency partners to ensure both program-level and individual participant-level impact is powerfully communicated through storytelling.
- Create and manage the Academy marketing budget.
- Organize ecosystem engagements (events, intimate gatherings and webinars) and represent the Academy in public forums as and when required.
The ideal candidate is or possesses…
- Dynamic experience highly preferred, with demonstrated ability to operate well in complex and fast-changing environments
- Experience leading the sourcing efforts of an entrepreneurial program
- A passion for education in Africa, with a keen interest or experience as an entrepreneur.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organisational and analytical skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise, complete work accurately, meet deadlines, and follow through.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently, entrepreneurially, and innovatively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across different levels, with local and international teams and stakeholders.
- Media or media-relations experience is a plus e.g. self-publishing through blogs, podcasts and social media.
- Experience working with diverse groups and populations is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience building a marketing function from the ground up is a plus.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant marketing or marketing-adjacent roles.
- Strong collaboration, communication and leadership skills are a must.
- Thrives at both strategy development and tactical execution.
- In-depth understanding of the African entrepreneurship ecosystem and founder realities in key markets.
- Undergraduate or honours graduate degree in a relevant discipline
- An interest in empowering young people is a must.
- Comfortable with field work.
*This role requires a significant amount of travel.
- Location Nairobi
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines to collect, process, and organize data from various sources.
- Create, optimize and automate ETL processes to ensure the reliability, accuracy, and timeliness of data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and design data models to support business needs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting dashboards using visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, or others.
- Automate reporting emails to deliver key metrics and insights to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Write complex SQL queries and scripts to extract, transform, and load data efficiently.
- Perform data quality assessments and implement data cleansing and validation procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in data engineering and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Data Analyst, or similar role in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert proficiency in SQL and experience with spreadsheet tools.
- Strong knowledge of ETL tools and processes.
- Proficiency in data modeling and database design.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools, such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and data technologies (e.g., Spark) is a plus.
How to ApplyUse the link(s) below to apply on company website.
42 total views, 2 today