Full-Time Business Intelligence Associate Jobs
Business Intelligence Associate Job at Jumia Kenya
Responsible for the design and generation of all organizational reports using reporting platforms such as Ms Excel, VBA and SQL in a timely and accurate manner. Perform operational analysis to find trends and interpret results and communicate findings to management in order to support fact-based decision making.
Qualifications for the Business Intelligence Associate Job
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related course
- 3 years relevant experience in business reporting using Business Intelligence Tools and Decision Support Systems
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, design, development and deployment using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of data integration and data integrity issues and solutions.Excellent interpersonal relations
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of dimensional data warehouse design and Implementation
- A sound understanding and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products especially Excel VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & team working abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise workload.
- Highly effective organizational skills
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Logical & Systematic thought process
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Responsibilities for the Business Intelligence Associate Job
- Responsible for using data to figure out market and business trends to aid in enhancing organizational efficiencies;
- Develop, prepare and maintain various data reporting tools (i.e. databases, report structures) pertaining to different organizational activities;
- Perform operational analysis and data mining to find significant data trends and interpret results;
- Perform predictive analysis to determine probable outcomes or likelihood of events utilizing information from a known data set;
- Perform closed-loop analysis to provide data that will be used to improve the quality and performance of products and processes, both in the day-to-day operations and long-term business strategies;
- Communicate any significant findings to management or cross-functional business partners as needed.
- Creation of standard re-occurring (i.e. weekly, daily) reports for management;
- Perform ad hoc report requests in an effective and efficient manner.
- Works closely with departmental heads to understand the report purpose in order to ensure that the report is appropriate;
- Provide training and assistance to peers to help them better understand the various reports and databases.
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
843 total views, 1 today