Full-Time Biomedical Engineering Jobs
Biomedical Engineering Technologist Job, Current Medical Jobs in Kenya July 2021,
AGA KHAN HOSPITAL, KISUMU
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST
Vacancy no: AKHK/BT/002
Reporting to the Head of Department the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of medical equipment, orientation and training of users and collaborate with contractors to ensure that all medical equipments are in good working condition
- Develop and implement effective Planned Preventive Maintenance schedules to minimize machine downtime.
- Conduct training on medical equipment use and handling.
- Liaise with all relevant departments / stakeholders on acquisition of medical equipment and signing of service contracts.
- Maintaining job cards for each job assigned.
- Diploma in Medical Engineering.
- Registered by Association of Medical Engineering of Kenya (AMEK).
- 2 years working experience in medical equipment maintenance – experience in a busy medical institution is highly desirable.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 16th July 2021.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST AKHK/BT/002”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
186 total views, 1 today