Full-Time BCS-Senior Country Controller Jobs
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
- Ensure integrity and control across accrual/payment process.
- Engage with the cluster finance teams to ensure compliance to accounting standards and policies.
- Responsible for managing category budgets (Bought in Cost (BIC) and departmental costs) budgets.
- Key driver of robust resource and budget allocation across categories, marketing development, R&D activities and capital expenditure.
- Challenge inefficiencies and indicate drivers for review.
- Use relevant competitive benchmarks (financials, shadow P&Ls) to identify savings opportunities and/or areas under leveraged.
- Leverage standard performance reporting to enable Brand LT / GCLT to have a 360-degree view of business and hold itself and others accountable for delivery of strategy and performance.
- Actively drive simplification of reporting through use of standard ES reports and tools e.g. MBI, One View.
- Partner with Supply Chain finance to ensure proper understanding of product cost levers and key drivers of manufacturing costs.
- Analyze results and consult Global and Regional finance managers for variances explanations versus forecast.
- Participate in cross Category work streams to drive best practice in key challenge areas such as ROMI, gross margin, sustainability, Digital etc.
- Professional qualification in finance or accountancy.
- 9+ years of experience, with at least 5 years in a senior role in finance
- Strong control and analytical mindset.
- Strong people management skills and ability to motivate remote teams.
- Effective Business Partnering.
- Performance Management and business planning.
- Decision Support and Ad Hoc evaluation.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
747 total views, 1 today