Full-Time Automotive Industry – Loader Jobs
Our client is a new entrant in the Kenyan market having its head offices in Dubai. They are one of the largest suppliers of automotive accessories, electrical and sanitary products.
They seek to hire an energetic and dedicated male loader to facilitate the loading and offloading of their products as directed.
Location: Nairobi / Mombasa
Type of work: Frequent travel
Responsibilities for the Loader Job
- Supports Dispatch Coordinator through arranging shipments by anticipating delivery requirements and expediting orders.
- Load and off load items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verifies items loaded by matching delivery notes and reconciling quantities.
- Noting and communicating discrepancies.
- Monitors damaged items, shortages, goods returned
- Attend to any other duty directed by the management.
Loader Job Qualifications
- KCSE qualification at the minimum
- Must be able to fluently communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Prior experience working as a loader before will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic and able to work long hours
- Ability to learn and understand new products/methods easily
- Good coordinating skills and a team player.
How to ApplyApply here for the Loader Jobs
851 total views, 1 today