Full-Time Assistant Underwriter Jobs
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are:
- Location. Nairobi
- To assess, price and determine terms for risks presented within set standards of service in a manner to ensure quality selection of risks and timely service
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine acceptability of risks, recommend risk surveys, monitor and review terms of accounts assigned
- Raise premium debits for work allocated within
- Capture insured, risk, and premium data correctly in the system
- Prepare and follow up renewal notices to ensure retention.
- Requisition for premium refund to facilitate issue of cheque
- Ensure that premiums are paid in respect of accounts managed
- Maintain effective business relationships to ensure effective delivery of service
- Mantain service standards to ensure high quality customer service is delivered.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 1st Degree, Good progress on ACII or AIIK
- 2 years experience
- Product Knowledge and functions of the various departments.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
45 total views, 2 today