Full-Time Assistant Lead – Outbound Operation Jobs
Assistant Lead – Outbound Operation Job at Business Partner Consulting
Business Partner Consulting has a blend of both full time consultants and Associate Consultants who provide flawless consulting to meet and exceed our client needs and expectations. The consulting team has an edge in both theory and application with deep experience, skills and competencies in the core areas. BPC is fast expanding in the East, Central and Southern Africa region with plans to become market leader in Human resource solutions.
Assistant Lead – Outbound Operation Job Roles
- Leading & coordinating collection and timely dispatch of finished goods while ensuring that all distribution, fleet programs and divisional initiatives are executed as designed.
- Optimizing operations through effective space & capacity utilization and increasing picking efficiency to achieve maximum throughput while adhering to safety norms & policy compliance to make warehouse safer and productive.
- Responsible for efficient operation of all routes to increase sales and reduce operation costs.
You will need fluency in: Supply Chain Management, Decision Making Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation Skills, Adaptability & Flexibility,
Requirements for the Assistant Lead – Outbound Operation Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management, MBA is preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in Supply Chain of which 5 must be in a supervisory level
- Experience in FMCG or Telecom Industry
- Experience of managing various transporters and fleet management
- Knowledge of ERP System, SAP preferred
- CIPS Membership
How to ApplyQualifying candidates should send cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
738 total views, 2 today