Full-Time Assistant Lead – Inventory Management Jobs
Assistant Lead – Inventory Management & Control Job at Business Partner Consulting
Business Partner Consulting has a blend of both full time consultants and Associate Consultants who provide flawless consulting to meet and exceed our client needs and expectations. The consulting team has an edge in both theory and application with deep experience, skills and competencies in the core areas. BPC is fast expanding in the East, Central and Southern Africa region with plans to become market leader in Human resource solutions.
Assistant Lead – Inventory Management & Control Job Roles
- Directing, Managing & Controlling the Inventory Management Strategy by ensuring inventory control & implementing inventory record accuracy program
- Manage the inventory levels for finished goods and coordinate with production planning team for the replenishment in order to fulfil operational and customer demand.
- Manage day to day warehouse operations including adherence of safety norms & policy compliance to make warehouse safer and productive.
You will need fluency in: Supply Chain Management, Decision Making Skills, Communication skills, Negotiation Skills, Adaptability & Flexibility
Requirements for the Assistant Lead – Inventory Management & Control Job
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Procurement & Supply Chain Management, MBA is preferred
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Supply Chain of which 2 must be in a supervisory level
- Experience in FMCG or Telecom Industry
- Knowledge of ERP System, SAP preferred
- CIPS Membership
How to ApplyQualifying candidates should send cv directly to email@example.com
938 total views, 1 today