Full-Time Assistant Financial Accountant Jobs
Medbook Africa is on a mission to transform healthcare delivery by use of technology. We aim to provide easy, digital healthcare solutions that improve the quality of life of Kenyan communities. Our healthcare solutions are tailor-made for all stakeholders and are helping advance universal health coverage to Kenyans.
Assistant Financial Accountant
Duties and responsibilities: –
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the finance manager to approve.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors of Commerce (Finance/Accounting Option).
- CPAs Section 6
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting.
- Must have Proficiency with SAGE accounting software
- Available immediately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal, planning, negotiation, time management and decision-making skills.
- Results oriented, meets targets and works well under pressure.
How to ApplyApplications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter, current pay and expected remuneration and detailed resume. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
277 total views, 3 today